Pickup and Drop Off
Student Drop-Off and Pickup Times
- Morning Drop Off: 7:50-8 a.m. (please do not arrive prior to 7:50 a.m.)
- Afternoon Pickup: 2:40-2:50 p.m.
Pickup and Drop-Off Procedure
We want to ensure everyone comes and goes from school safely. Here are a few reminders for families who drive their children to school.
- Drive slowly near the school.
- If you are dropping off or picking up your child at the curbside area (green on the map), use the designated lane.
- Staff will help your child with their backpack, please do not get out of your car.
- If you park in the temporary parking area (purple on the map), always cross with the help of the crossing guard.
- Respect the instructions of the crossing guards.
- Look left-right-left before crossing any street not controlled by a crossing guard.
- School parking lots are reserved for Centennial staff. Please do not park or idle in the school parking lot.
- Be patient.
Try a "Park and Walk" option!
To avoid the congestion and have a few more moments with your child, try parking a couple of blocks away from Centennial (blue on the map) and walking together the rest of the way. A little bit of exercise and fresh air can help students have a positive day and prepare their brains for the classroom or homework.