Back to School
For easy school shopping, print and download a PDF list of school supplies by grade level. Richfield Public Schools has streamlined school supply lists across schools, so you may notice a change this year.
If your family has any questions or concerns about school supplies, or if you are having difficulty purchasing items. please contact our school office.
- Kindergarten (English) (Spanish)
- First Grade (English) (Spanish)
- Second Grade (English) (Spanish)
- Third Grade (English) (Spanish)
- Fourth Grade (English) (Spanish)
- Fifth Grade (English) (Spanish)
Note: These lists were created collaboratively with teachers across the district this year. They were finalized this spring and have not been updated to reflect possible changes coming this fall. That includes supplies that would not be needed if the Governor orders schools to continue with distance learning. In that event, we will post updated supply lists on this page.
You will see many items on the lists that are marked as “classroom supplies.” These items are not shared among students. Each student keeps the supplies that they currently need in their pencil box or pencil pouch (also on the list). When a student needs to replenish their items, the teacher will provide them from the classroom supplies collected at the beginning of the year. The intent is to ensure every student has the items they need to be successful and also to eliminate the sharing of supplies among students during COVID-19.
We use a variety of mobile apps in the District. Here are the top apps that families should consider downloading.
- MealViewer: Use the MealViewer app to check out the daily breakfast and lunch menus. You can also view nutrition information and set alerts for menu items with ingredients your child is allergic to. (App Store) (Google Play)
- ParentVUE: Stay informed and connected to your child’s academic experience by accessing near real-time information on assignments and scores, attendance and demographic information. (App Store) (Google Play)
- Seesaw: Used primarily in our elementary schools, the Seesaw app connects you with your child's teacher and allows you to see what students are working on during the day. (App Store) (Google Play)