Meet Daina Stanley, the new administrative assistant at Centennial Elementary School! Ms. Stanley is super excited to join the team!
I can’t wait to get to know each and every one of you!
Prior to coming to Centennial, she lived in Florida (a.k.a. the sunshine state) for several years and graduated from the University of Tampa with a bachelor's degree in journalism. Although writing and social media are "her jam," she loves connecting with people. We know that her skills and experience will make her a valuable member of the team.
Here are 10 fun facts about Ms. Stanley:
- She has a 4-year-old son.
- Shell always choose tea over coffee.
- One of her favorite activities is yoga.
- She loves to write.
- She just got five new plant babies.
- She was born and raised in the Twin Cities.
- She studied abroad in Mexico for a year in high school.
- Journals and office supplies are kind of addicting for her.
- She is a twin and her brother works at Richfield Middle School!
- She hasn’t experienced winter for seven years.